At the 40-nm process, Stratix® IV FPGAs provide unmatched resources for integrating your next-generation, high-performance designs.
With 820K logic elements (LEs) and 23.1 Mbits of memory on a single FPGA, Stratix IV E FPGAs deliver the highest density and the fastest FPGA solutions for ASIC prototyping, and address partitioning and verification challenges.
With 530K LEs, 26.7 Mbits of memory, and 48 transceivers running up to 11.3 Gbps on a single FPGA, Stratix IV FPGAs deliver the most optimized high-speed serial interface solutions.
What Can You Achieve with an 820K Logic Element Stratix IV FPGA?
- Jumpstart your ASIC prototyping design by fitting up to 15 million ASIC gate designs in a single FPGA
- Simplify your prototyping board design by reducing the number of required FPGAs
- Accelerate your verification cycle through simpler partitioning and faster performance
- Leverage vertical migration to start prototyping today
- Reduce power consumption requirements through Programmable Power Technology
Table 1 shows the availability of the highest density Stratix IV FPGAs.