Intel® Retail Client Manager (Intel® RCM) Software
Real-time management of content across digital consumer touchpoints
Creating more valuable consumer experiences—and retail sales opportunities
In today’s ultra-competitive retail landscape, delivering valuable customer experiences is everything. And when making the kind of relevant customer connections that drive action on the sales floor, timing is everything. That’s why digital signage has evolved into such a powerful consumer touchpoint. From digital posters and interactive kiosks, to intelligent vending machines and point-of-sale devices, retailers can deliver more targeted, engaging brand experiences, and capture critical sales opportunities when and where they matter most. And with the retail marketplace being driven more and more by technology, Intel®-based solutions provide the flexibility, manageability, and security needed to engage customers at every touchpoint.
Reach the right audience with the right message at the right time
Intel® Retail Client Manager (Intel® RCM) is the intelligent software solution that enables you to deliver digital content to every screen with greater impact, when and where it matters most. Reach your ideal audience segments with the right message at the right time. Improve the effectiveness of ad campaigns through audience analytics. Remotely manage your marketing campaign in near real-time. And launch customized content on the fly, to quickly and easily deliver a richer brand experience.
- Intuitive, easy-to-use platform
- Intelligent tools for controlling the delivery of marketing content in near real-time
- Remotely control retail digital touchpoints from anywhere with enhanced browser-based manageabilitycapabilities
- Engage optimal audience segments using Audience Analytics
- Capture time-critical sales opportunities
- Customize content on the fly
- Implement globally with a range of languages supported (including English, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, German, and Portuguese)
- Receive real-time error reports
- Control individual consumer digital touchpoints, dedicated channels, or entire media networks with advanced manageability features such as Power Off, Restart, Show Screen, and Direct Control
- Take advantage of critical capabilities of Wake Up1 and Reset to BIOS1 for Intel® Active Management Technology (Intel® AMT)-enabled platforms
- Create content using any combination of video (from standard definition to ultra-high definition), images, and sound
- Deploy marketing content more cost-effectively, without high distribution and printing costs
Powerful, intuitive, and simple to use
Intel Retail Client Manager allows you to manage every element of your digital marketing content with ease. Use any combination of HD video, web content, images, flash or HTML5 animation, and audio, and stream to some or all of your digital networks. Customize network channel displays according to demographic information or other parameters with the unique Categorization Engine, and do it with the flexibility to adapt to changing business needs in real time. The tools you need to deliver more powerful digital consumer touchpoints are at your fingertips with Intel® RCM.
- Taking advantage of powerful new features in Intel® RCM >
- Intel® RCM makes life easier for network operators >
- Choosing the right digital signage content management system >
Save time and money
Intel® RCM gives you the flexibility to deploy more dynamic campaigns faster and more cost-effectively. Put an end to high distribution and printing costs, and to waiting for insertion deadlines and television schedules. Plan, create, and launch campaign lifespans, targeted deliveries, and real-time promotions without limitations. Digital signage networks are simple to use, inexpensive to maintain, and can provide real return on investment (ROI). Accurately track marketing costs to the point of purchase. Use, reuse, and interchange all forms of digital content to suit changing needs. Intel® RCM also provides audit trails and administration support.
Register to Sell: Intel® Retail Client Manager
Every screen needs something to manage the content. Help your customers meet their content management needs with Intel® Retail Client Manager (Intel® RCM), the industry-leading content management solution.
Intel® RCM enhances the value of any signage network, deepens your ongoing relationship with your customers, and can generate a continuing revenue stream for your business.
Please contact your Intel® Authorized Distributor for pricing.
Intel® RCM providers
Intel® RCM-based media players:
Content Creation Tool
Intel® RCM Self-guided support and training:
Intel® Reference Design for Digital Signage (EL-10)
Streamline the creation of inexpensive digital signage solutions and grow your digital signage business.
Intelligent Pluggable System Specification (IPSS)
Intel specification simplifies the design of turnkey solutions for next-generation digital signs.
Intel® Audience Impression Metrics Suite
Analyze your shoppers’ behavior and demographics. Integration with Intel® RCM maximizes the power of both.
Get the details >
Intel® Active Management Technology
Query, restore, upgrade, and protect devices remotely. Integration with Intel® RCM dramatically lowers total cost of ownership (TCO).
Learn about this solution >
Solve retail challenges. Create new consumer experiences.
See how >
Manage Digital Consumer Touchpoints
Elevate brand awareness with relevant, up-to-the-minute advertising and promotions.
Engage consumers with incentives right where they are most likely to buy.
Deploy dynamic brand content and deliver intelligent full-service shopping experiences.
Create enhanced product experiences and deliver targeted promotions on the spot.
1. La technologie Intel® Active Management (Intel® AMT) nécessite une activation et un système doté d'une connexion au réseau de l'entreprise, un chipset, des matériels et logiciels réseaux compatibles Intel® AMT. Pour les PC portables, la mise en œuvre de la technologie Intel AMT est parfois impossible ou restreinte, en cas de connexion sur un réseau VPN géré par le système d’exploitation du serveur ou bien, en sans-fil, si l’ordinateur est alimenté sur batterie, s’il se trouve en mode veille (simple ou prolongée) ou encore s’il est éteint. Les résultats dépendent de la configuration et du paramétrage du matériel. Pour davantage d'informations, consultez www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/intel-active-management-technology.html.