Business & Decision Group: Energy Efficiency for All
Business & Decision Group boosts its green credentials with the Intel® Xeon® processor 5600 series
Founded in 1992 and with over 3,000 projects undertaken worldwide, Business & Decision Group is an international consulting and systems integration company. It works with customers to help them devise and implement solutions to optimize business performance. It supplements its expert consultancy services by forming strategic partnerships with key technology vendors to ensure it is well placed to deliver the best solutions for its customers' technical, analytical, and business needs.
• Energy efficiency. Optimize power usage to enable Business & Decision Group to create a green data center
• Foundations for the cloud.
Support the expansion of cloud services with enhanced virtualization capabilities
• Customer satisfaction.
Deliver performance and flexibility to meet strict service-level agreement (SLA) requirements and adapt to changing workloads.
• New technology. Tested the Intel® Xeon® processor 5600 series against typical applications and operating systems
• Boosted efficiency.
Energy efficiency was found to be 30 percent higher than with the previous-generation processor
• Flexible platform. System provides the agility to respond effectively to peaks and troughs in customer demand
• Enhanced virtualization.Stronger system performance and capacity facilitate the development of more cloud services
• Green model. New energy-efficient data center sets standard for the industry
Read the full Business and Decision Group: Energy Efficiency for All Case Study.